Traveling Luck for Vlasina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vlasina?What's around Vlasina?
Wikipedia near Vlasina
Where to stay near Vlasina
The timezone in Vlasina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:08. It's light
Latitude. 43.5939°, Longitude. 21.8797°
Satellite map around Vlasina
Loading map of Vlasina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vlasina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ravan (1.4km)
- Šanci (1.7km)
- OštraČuka (1.7km)
- Gložje (2.2km)
- Blendijski Vrh (2.4km)
- Kapetanski Čukar (2.5km)
- Guzati Vrh (2.5km)
- Kulin Vrh (3km)
- Aleksin Kamen (3km)
- Velika OštraČuka (3.1km)
- Kolarnica (3.2km)
- Trap (3.4km)
- Mala OštraČuka (3.6km)
- Letnički Del (3.7km)
- Orlovac (3.8km)
- Babatija (3.9km)
- Rasovi (4.2km)
- Visoki Vrh (4.3km)
- Del (4.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Vlasina
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Šiljegarište (4.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (2.7km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Željin Kamen (3.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (2.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jezero (3.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (3.7km)
Airports close to Vlasina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (211.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vlasina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.