Traveling Luck for Venčić, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vencic?What's around Vencic?
Wikipedia near Vencic
Where to stay near Venčić
The timezone in Vencic is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 17:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5961°, Longitude. 21.8883°
Satellite map around Venčić
Loading map of Venčić and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Venčić, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- OštraČuka (0.8km)
- Blendijski Vrh (1.6km)
- Šanci (1.9km)
- Gložje (2km)
- Ravan (2.2km)
- Aleksin Kamen (2.2km)
- Velika OštraČuka (2.3km)
- Kulin Vrh (2.5km)
- Mala OštraČuka (2.9km)
- Trap (3.2km)
- Kapetanski Čukar (3.3km)
- Guzati Vrh (3.4km)
- Visoki Vrh (3.4km)
- Orlovac (3.6km)
- Kolarnica (4km)
- Gladni Del (4.2km)
- Del (4.3km)
- Čapljinac (4.3km)
- Babatija (4.4km)
- Letnički Del (4.4km)
- Rasovi (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Venčić
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (3.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (3.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Razdolski Potok (4.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jezero (3.6km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Leskovik (4.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (3.2km)
Airports close to Venčić
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (217.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Venčić
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.