Traveling Luck for Šopur, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sopur?What's around Sopur?
Wikipedia near Sopur
Where to stay near Šopur
The timezone in Sopur is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 16:35. It's light
Latitude. 43.6036°, Longitude. 21.8872°
Satellite map around Šopur
Loading map of Šopur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šopur, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Blendijski Vrh (1.1km)
- OštraČuka (1.3km)
- Kulin Vrh (1.5km)
- Velika OštraČuka (1.8km)
- Mala OštraČuka (2.1km)
- Aleksin Kamen (2.5km)
- Orlovac (2.6km)
- Ravan (2.9km)
- Šanci (2.9km)
- Gložje (3km)
- Visoki Vrh (3.3km)
- Guzati Vrh (3.5km)
- Kapetanski Čukar (4km)
- Mečji Vrh (4km)
- Kolarnica (4km)
- Trap (4.2km)
- Čapljinac (4.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Šopur
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (2.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (3.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (4.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (4.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Javor (4.2km)
Airports close to Šopur
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Šopur
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.