Traveling Luck for Ovnarnik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ovnarnik?What's around Ovnarnik?
Wikipedia near Ovnarnik
Where to stay near Ovnarnik
The timezone in Ovnarnik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 17:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6103°, Longitude. 21.9942°
Satellite map around Ovnarnik
Loading map of Ovnarnik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ovnarnik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Ovnarnik
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Brestova Bara (4.7km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (3.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (3.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Baljestajski Del (4.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (4.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (2.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (2.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kamenički Potok (4.1km)
Airports close to Ovnarnik
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (181km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (200.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ovnarnik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.