Traveling Luck for Rutava Poljana, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rutava Poljana?What's around Rutava Poljana?
Wikipedia near Rutava Poljana
Where to stay near Rutava Poljana
The timezone in Rutava Poljana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 16:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6142°, Longitude. 21.9856°
Satellite map around Rutava Poljana
Loading map of Rutava Poljana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rutava Poljana, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vesino (0.9km)
- Stojin Vrh (0.9km)
- Ovnarnik (1km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (1.4km)
- Lalkina Čuka (2.3km)
- Spasićevo (2.4km)
- Gola Čuka (2.6km)
- Petrova Čuka (2.7km)
- Čaške (3.4km)
- Kulina (3.6km)
- Čuka (3.6km)
- Kremenac (4.1km)
- Golemi Skokar (4.3km)
- Rujak (4.3km)
- Vetrila (4.4km)
- Kamenički Del (4.5km)
- Rajkov Breg (4.7km)
- Kula (4.8km)
- Crno Trnje (4.9km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (4.9km)
Accommodation around Rutava Poljana
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (3.3km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (3.5km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (3.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (3.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (3.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (0.8km)
Airports close to Rutava Poljana
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (201.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rutava Poljana
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.