Traveling Luck for Milivojeva Vrtača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Milivojeva Vrtaca?What's around Milivojeva Vrtaca?
Wikipedia near Milivojeva Vrtaca
Where to stay near Milivojeva Vrtača
The timezone in Milivojeva Vrtaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:51 and Sunset at 19:17. It's light
Latitude. 43.6164°, Longitude. 21.9744°
Satellite map around Milivojeva Vrtača
Loading map of Milivojeva Vrtača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Milivojeva Vrtača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vesino (0.8km)
- Stojin Vrh (1.1km)
- Gola Čuka (1.7km)
- Ovnarnik (2km)
- Lalkina Čuka (2.3km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (2.4km)
- Spasićevo (2.9km)
- Čaške (3.3km)
- Golemi Skokar (3.3km)
- Petrova Čuka (3.4km)
- Kulina (3.8km)
- Kamenički Del (3.8km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (3.8km)
- Vetrila (4.1km)
- Simina Čuka (4.2km)
- Kremenac (4.4km)
- Čuka (4.5km)
- Čapljinac (4.9km)
- SalkovaČuka (5km)
- Sredni Del (5.1km)
Accommodation around Milivojeva Vrtača
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (3.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Lešanski Del (5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (0.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (2.4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Devica (4.2km)
Airports close to Milivojeva Vrtača
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (183km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (202.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Milivojeva Vrtača
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (208.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.