Traveling Luck for Ljiljače, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ljiljace?What's around Ljiljace?
Wikipedia near Ljiljace
Where to stay near Ljiljače
The timezone in Ljiljace is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.6233°, Longitude. 21.9592°
Satellite map around Ljiljače
Loading map of Ljiljače and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljiljače, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Čuka (1.8km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (2.2km)
- Stojin Vrh (2.4km)
- Vesino (2.4km)
- Simina Čuka (2.5km)
- Golemi Skokar (2.6km)
- Kamenički Del (2.7km)
- SalkovaČuka (3.3km)
- Lalkina Čuka (3.4km)
- Vetrila (3.7km)
- Sredni Del (3.7km)
- Ovnarnik (3.7km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (3.9km)
- Čaške (4.2km)
- Visoki Vrh (4.2km)
- Spasićevo (4.4km)
- BeliBreg (4.4km)
- Petrova Čuka (4.6km)
- Čapljinac (4.6km)
- Kremenac (4.9km)
- Kulina (5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Ljiljače
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (1.1km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Lešanski Del (5.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (1.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (2.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ljiljače (0km)
Airports close to Ljiljače
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (184.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (202.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ljiljače
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.