Traveling Luck for Klisura, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Klisura?What's around Klisura?
Wikipedia near Klisura
Where to stay near Klisura
The timezone in Klisura is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.6169°, Longitude. 21.9522°
Satellite map around Klisura
Loading map of Klisura and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klisura, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gola Čuka (1.2km)
- Golemi Skokar (1.5km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (1.8km)
- Vesino (2.5km)
- Simina Čuka (2.7km)
- Lalkina Čuka (3km)
- Stojin Vrh (3km)
- SalkovaČuka (3.2km)
- Visoki Vrh (3.2km)
- Čapljinac (3.5km)
- Čaške (3.6km)
- Kamenički Del (3.6km)
- Ovnarnik (4.1km)
- Spasićevo (4.2km)
- Sredni Del (4.4km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (4.5km)
- Kulina (4.5km)
- Velika OštraČuka (4.6km)
- Vetrila (4.7km)
- Aleksin Kamen (4.8km)
- BeliBreg (4.9km)
- Mala OštraČuka (5km)
Accommodation around Klisura
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (0km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (0.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (2.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ljiljače (1.1km)
Airports close to Klisura
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (184.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (203.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (219.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Klisura
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.