Traveling Luck for Niška Padina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Niska Padina?What's around Niska Padina?
Wikipedia near Niska Padina
Where to stay near Niška Padina
The timezone in Niska Padina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.6147°, Longitude. 21.9086°
Satellite map around Niška Padina
Loading map of Niška Padina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Niška Padina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Velika OštraČuka (0.8km)
- Mala OštraČuka (0.9km)
- Blendijski Vrh (1.5km)
- Kulin Vrh (1.6km)
- Visoki Vrh (1.6km)
- Aleksin Kamen (2.5km)
- OštraČuka (2.6km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (2.8km)
- SalkovaČuka (2.9km)
- Orlovac (2.9km)
- Glogan (3.2km)
- Golemi Skokar (3.2km)
- Čapljinac (3.6km)
- Popovica (3.7km)
- Simina Čuka (4km)
- Gložje (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Niška Padina
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- OrlovoKorito (4.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (3.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (3km)
Airports close to Niška Padina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (207.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Niška Padina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.