Traveling Luck for Mala OštraČuka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala OstraCuka?What's around Mala OstraCuka?
Wikipedia near Mala OstraCuka
Where to stay near Mala OštraČuka
The timezone in Mala OstraCuka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6169°, Longitude. 21.8997°
Satellite map around Mala OštraČuka
Loading map of Mala OštraČuka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala OštraČuka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mala OštraČuka (0km)
- Kulin Vrh (0.8km)
- Velika OštraČuka (1km)
- Blendijski Vrh (1.4km)
- Orlovac (2km)
- Visoki Vrh (2.5km)
- OštraČuka (2.7km)
- Glogan (3km)
- Aleksin Kamen (3km)
- Popovica (3.1km)
- SalkovaČuka (3.2km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (3.5km)
- Mečji Vrh (4km)
- Golemi Skokar (4.1km)
- Čapljinac (4.4km)
- Simina Čuka (4.5km)
- Gložje (4.6km)
- Podina (4.6km)
- Šanci (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Mala OštraČuka
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Duboki Potok (4.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (2.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (2.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (4.1km)
Airports close to Mala OštraČuka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (208.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mala OštraČuka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.