Traveling Luck for Bekčir, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bekcir?What's around Bekcir?
Wikipedia near Bekcir
Where to stay near Bekčir
The timezone in Bekcir is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 16:46. It's light
Latitude. 43.6111°, Longitude. 21.8781°
Satellite map around Bekčir
Loading map of Bekčir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bekčir, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kulin Vrh (1.4km)
- Orlovac (1.6km)
- Blendijski Vrh (2.1km)
- Mala OštraČuka (2.2km)
- Velika OštraČuka (2.5km)
- OštraČuka (2.6km)
- Mečji Vrh (2.7km)
- Guzati Vrh (3.2km)
- Ravan (3.5km)
- Kolarnica (3.6km)
- Aleksin Kamen (3.8km)
- Podina (3.9km)
- Šanci (3.9km)
- Popovica (3.9km)
- Visoki Vrh (4.2km)
- Gložje (4.2km)
- Koviljača (4.4km)
- Kapetanski Čukar (4.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Bekčir
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Venčić (2.2km)
- Kopane Pare (1.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (3.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (3.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (3.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (4.2km)
Airports close to Bekčir
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (189.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bekčir
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.