Traveling Luck for Čabura, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cabura?What's around Cabura?
Wikipedia near Cabura
Where to stay near Čabura
The timezone in Cabura is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 16:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6125°, Longitude. 21.8806°
Satellite map around Čabura
Loading map of Čabura and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čabura, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kulin Vrh (1.1km)
- Orlovac (1.4km)
- Blendijski Vrh (1.9km)
- Mala OštraČuka (1.9km)
- Velika OštraČuka (2.3km)
- OštraČuka (2.6km)
- Mečji Vrh (2.7km)
- Guzati Vrh (3.5km)
- Popovica (3.7km)
- Aleksin Kamen (3.7km)
- Ravan (3.7km)
- Podina (3.8km)
- Kolarnica (3.9km)
- Visoki Vrh (4km)
- Šanci (4km)
- Glogan (4.3km)
- Gložje (4.3km)
- Koviljača (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Čabura
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Cuculjaja (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Venčić (2.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (2.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (4km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (3.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (3.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (3.9km)
Airports close to Čabura
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (189.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čabura
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.