Traveling Luck for Kalinovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kalinovica?What's around Kalinovica?
Wikipedia near Kalinovica
Where to stay near Kalinovica
The timezone in Kalinovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6164°, Longitude. 21.8714°
Satellite map around Kalinovica
Loading map of Kalinovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kalinovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bekčir (0.9km)
- Ozren (1.6km)
- Trljaci (1.8km)
- Paunovo Blato (2km)
- Ripaljka (2.5km)
- Ravna Poljana (2.7km)
- Vlasina (3km)
- Govedarište (3.6km)
- Debela Ornica (3.6km)
- Svinjci (3.7km)
- Mala Gorevina (3.8km)
- Vašarište (3.8km)
- Jermenčić (4km)
- Grmada (4.2km)
- Igrište (4.3km)
- Pograđe (4.3km)
- Velika Gorevina (4.4km)
- Čair (4.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Kalinovica
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (3.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jovanov Kamen (4.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Venčić (3.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (1.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ozren (3.7km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Ravna Vrtača (3.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (3.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (4.1km)
Airports close to Kalinovica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (190.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (214.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kalinovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.