Traveling Luck for Čitluk, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Citluk?What's around Citluk?
Wikipedia near Citluk
Where to stay near Čitluk
The timezone in Citluk is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6450°, Longitude. 22.0250°
Satellite map around Čitluk
Loading map of Čitluk and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čitluk, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rajkov Breg (0.8km)
- Kamenčić (1.1km)
- Čukar (1.9km)
- Kremenac (2.1km)
- Lipov Trap (2.4km)
- Kusak (2.4km)
- Čuka (2.6km)
- Rujak (2.6km)
- Petrova Čuka (2.8km)
- Perša (2.9km)
- Krstatac (3.1km)
- Šiljak (3.5km)
- Kula (3.7km)
- Koverke (3.8km)
- Vitanovac (4.2km)
- Gradište (4.2km)
- Donji Del (4.2km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (4.4km)
- Vetrila (4.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- ŠirokePadine (4.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Labarci (3.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bogova Vrata (4.3km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (2.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (1.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Srednji Rt (4.2km)
Airports close to Čitluk
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (181.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (196.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čitluk
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (206.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.