Traveling Luck for Izvor Moravice, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Izvor Moravice?What's around Izvor Moravice?
Wikipedia near Izvor Moravice
Where to stay near Izvor Moravice
The timezone in Izvor Moravice is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6300°, Longitude. 21.9919°
Satellite map around Izvor Moravice
Loading map of Izvor Moravice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Izvor Moravice, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Petrova Čuka (1.4km)
- Stojin Vrh (1.4km)
- Grozdinski Kamen (1.9km)
- Kremenac (2km)
- Ovnarnik (2.6km)
- Vetrila (2.7km)
- Čuka (2.8km)
- Vesino (2.9km)
- Rajkov Breg (3km)
- Kamenički Del (3.4km)
- Rujak (3.5km)
- Gola Čuka (4.1km)
- Perša (4.3km)
- Lalkina Čuka (4.4km)
- Lipov Trap (4.5km)
- Spasićevo (4.5km)
- Sredni Del (4.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.1km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (1.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (3.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Momin Kamen (3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pčela (4.6km)
- Koviljača (2.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Milivojeva Vrtača (2.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mečja Rupa (3.8km)
Airports close to Izvor Moravice
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (182.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (199.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Izvor Moravice
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (207.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.