Traveling Luck for Pavlovska Mala, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pavlovska Mala?What's around Pavlovska Mala?
Wikipedia near Pavlovska Mala
Where to stay near Pavlovska Mala
The timezone in Pavlovska Mala is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 16:03. It's light
Latitude. 43.6294°, Longitude. 21.9408°
Satellite map around Pavlovska Mala
Loading map of Pavlovska Mala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pavlovska Mala, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Simina Čuka (0.8km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (0.9km)
- SalkovaČuka (1.4km)
- Kamenički Del (2.7km)
- Golemi Skokar (2.8km)
- Sredni Del (2.9km)
- BeliBreg (3km)
- Gola Čuka (3.1km)
- Glogan (3.4km)
- Visoki Vrh (3.5km)
- Mala OštraČuka (4.2km)
- Stojin Vrh (4.2km)
- Vesino (4.2km)
- Vetrila (4.3km)
- Velika OštraČuka (4.3km)
- Čapljinac (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Pavlovska Mala
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (4.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (4.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ljiljače (1.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (4.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (3.6km)
Airports close to Pavlovska Mala
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (186.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (204.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (217.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pavlovska Mala
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.