Traveling Luck for Prisađe, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prisade?What's around Prisade?
Wikipedia near Prisade
Where to stay near Prisađe
The timezone in Prisade is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 16:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6303°, Longitude. 21.9244°
Satellite map around Prisađe
Loading map of Prisađe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prisađe, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- SalkovaČuka (0.3km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (1.3km)
- Simina Čuka (1.6km)
- Glogan (2km)
- Mala OštraČuka (2.9km)
- BeliBreg (3km)
- Visoki Vrh (3.1km)
- Golemi Skokar (3.3km)
- Velika OštraČuka (3.3km)
- Popovica (3.5km)
- Sredni Del (3.6km)
- Kulin Vrh (3.7km)
- Kamenički Del (3.9km)
- Blendijski Vrh (4km)
- Šanci (4km)
- Gola Čuka (4.3km)
- Orlovac (4.3km)
- Aleksin Kamen (4.7km)
- Čapljinac (4.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Prisađe
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (3.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (4.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (2.1km)
Airports close to Prisađe
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (205.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Prisađe
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.