Traveling Luck for Mala Gorevina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala Gorevina?What's around Mala Gorevina?
Wikipedia near Mala Gorevina
Where to stay near Mala Gorevina
The timezone in Mala Gorevina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:28. It's light
Latitude. 43.6250°, Longitude. 21.9092°
Satellite map around Mala Gorevina
Loading map of Mala Gorevina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Gorevina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mala OštraČuka (1.4km)
- Glogan (1.8km)
- SalkovaČuka (1.9km)
- Velika OštraČuka (2km)
- Kulin Vrh (2.1km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (2.5km)
- Visoki Vrh (2.7km)
- Blendijski Vrh (2.7km)
- Popovica (2.7km)
- Orlovac (2.8km)
- Simina Čuka (3.2km)
- Golemi Skokar (3.8km)
- Šanci (3.8km)
- Aleksin Kamen (3.9km)
- OštraČuka (3.9km)
- BeliBreg (4.2km)
- Čapljinac (4.7km)
- Mečji Vrh (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Mala Gorevina
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ljiljače (4.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (1.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Venčić (4.3km)
Airports close to Mala Gorevina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (207km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mala Gorevina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.