Traveling Luck for Barudžija, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Barudzija?What's around Barudzija?
Wikipedia near Barudzija
Where to stay near Barudžija
The timezone in Barudzija is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6292°, Longitude. 21.8703°
Satellite map around Barudžija
Loading map of Barudžija and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barudžija, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ripaljka (1.7km)
- Ozren (1.8km)
- Vašarište (2.3km)
- Bekčir (2.5km)
- Čair (2.7km)
- Pograđe (3.3km)
- Trljaci (3.5km)
- Paunovo Blato (3.6km)
- Igrište (3.7km)
- Ravna Poljana (3.7km)
- Mala Gorevina (3.7km)
- Govedarište (4km)
- Mednik (4.1km)
- Kršina (4.1km)
- Jermenčić (4.3km)
- Velika Gorevina (4.4km)
- Vodice (4.4km)
- Debeli Lug (4.5km)
- Svinjci (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Barudžija
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Cuculjaja (3.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (3.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Venčić (4.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kopane Pare (3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Mirovski Potok (2.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (2.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (3.4km)
Airports close to Barudžija
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (191.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (212.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Barudžija
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.