Traveling Luck for Popovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Popovica?What's around Popovica?
Wikipedia near Popovica
Where to stay near Popovica
The timezone in Popovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 16:35. It's light
Latitude. 43.6397°, Longitude. 21.8897°
Satellite map around Popovica
Loading map of Popovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Popovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Popovica (0km)
- Glogan (1.7km)
- Šanci (1.8km)
- Orlovac (2.4km)
- Podina (2.8km)
- Srednje Brdo (2.9km)
- Mala OštraČuka (3.1km)
- Rasovača (3.2km)
- Mečji Vrh (3.3km)
- Kulin Vrh (3.3km)
- SalkovaČuka (3.6km)
- Velika OštraČuka (4.2km)
- Blendijski Vrh (4.5km)
- BeliBreg (4.5km)
- Osredak (4.7km)
- Simina Čuka (4.7km)
- Koviljača (4.8km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (4.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Popovica
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kosovci (4.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (4.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (0.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (1.4km)
Airports close to Popovica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (162.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (191.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (207.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (213km)
Airfields or small airports close to Popovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.