Traveling Luck for Glogan, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glogan?What's around Glogan?
Wikipedia near Glogan
Where to stay near Glogan
The timezone in Glogan is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.6389°, Longitude. 21.9075°
Satellite map around Glogan
Loading map of Glogan and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glogan, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glogan (0km)
- Popovica (1.7km)
- SalkovaČuka (2km)
- Šanci (2.1km)
- Mala OštraČuka (3km)
- BeliBreg (3km)
- Simina Čuka (3.1km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (3.3km)
- Rasovača (3.3km)
- Orlovac (3.3km)
- Kulin Vrh (3.5km)
- Srednje Brdo (3.6km)
- Velika OštraČuka (3.8km)
- Sredni Del (4.3km)
- Blendijski Vrh (4.4km)
- Visoki Vrh (4.4km)
- Podina (4.5km)
- Mečji Vrh (4.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Glogan
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kosovci (3.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (1.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (0.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (3.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Golemi Kamen (1.9km)
Airports close to Glogan
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (189.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (206.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (214.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Glogan
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.