Traveling Luck for Miloševsko, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Milosevsko?What's around Milosevsko?
Wikipedia near Milosevsko
Where to stay near Miloševsko
The timezone in Milosevsko is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6408°, Longitude. 21.9242°
Satellite map around Miloševsko
Loading map of Miloševsko and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Miloševsko, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- SalkovaČuka (1.1km)
- Glogan (1.6km)
- Simina Čuka (1.6km)
- BeliBreg (1.7km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (2.5km)
- Sredni Del (2.8km)
- Šanci (3.1km)
- Popovica (3.3km)
- Kamenički Del (3.6km)
- Rasovača (3.8km)
- Mala OštraČuka (3.9km)
- Kosovski Del (4.1km)
- Visoki Vrh (4.5km)
- Velika OštraČuka (4.5km)
- Srednje Brdo (4.5km)
- Golemi Skokar (4.6km)
- Kulin Vrh (4.6km)
- Orlovac (4.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Miloševsko
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (2.9km)
Airports close to Miloševsko
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (204.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Miloševsko
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.