Traveling Luck for Simina Čuka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Simina Cuka?What's around Simina Cuka?
Wikipedia near Simina Cuka
Where to stay near Simina Čuka
The timezone in Simina Cuka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6356°, Longitude. 21.9394°
Satellite map around Simina Čuka
Loading map of Simina Čuka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Simina Čuka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Simina Čuka (0km)
- SalkovaČuka (1.3km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (1.6km)
- BeliBreg (2.2km)
- Sredni Del (2.2km)
- Kamenički Del (2.3km)
- Glogan (3.1km)
- Golemi Skokar (3.6km)
- Gola Čuka (3.9km)
- Vetrila (4km)
- Visoki Vrh (4.1km)
- Kosovski Del (4.3km)
- Mala OštraČuka (4.5km)
- Stojin Vrh (4.6km)
- Velika OštraČuka (4.7km)
- Šanci (4.7km)
- Popovica (4.7km)
- Visoki Del (4.8km)
- Vesino (4.8km)
Accommodation around Simina Čuka
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (3.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (4.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Milivojeva Vrtača (4.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (4.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (3.4km)
Airports close to Simina Čuka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (203.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Simina Čuka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.