Traveling Luck for Jasen, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jasen?What's around Jasen?
Wikipedia near Jasen
Where to stay near Jasen
The timezone in Jasen is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:52 and Sunset at 19:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6356°, Longitude. 21.9425°
Satellite map around Jasen
Loading map of Jasen and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jasen, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Simina Čuka (0.3km)
- SalkovaČuka (1.6km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (1.7km)
- Kamenički Del (2.1km)
- Sredni Del (2.1km)
- BeliBreg (2.3km)
- Glogan (3.3km)
- Golemi Skokar (3.6km)
- Gola Čuka (3.7km)
- Vetrila (3.8km)
- Visoki Vrh (4.3km)
- Kosovski Del (4.3km)
- Stojin Vrh (4.4km)
- Vesino (4.6km)
- Visoki Del (4.7km)
- Mala OštraČuka (4.7km)
- Velika OštraČuka (4.9km)
Accommodation around Jasen
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (3.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Koviljača (4.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Milivojeva Vrtača (3.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (4.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (3.6km)
Airports close to Jasen
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (186.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (203.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jasen
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (205km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.