Traveling Luck for Ornica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ornica?What's around Ornica?
Wikipedia near Ornica
Where to stay near Ornica
The timezone in Ornica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:53 and Sunset at 19:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6558°, Longitude. 21.9692°
Satellite map around Ornica
Loading map of Ornica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ornica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vetrila (1.4km)
- Kamenički Del (1.7km)
- Visoki Del (1.8km)
- Sredni Del (1.9km)
- Kosovski Del (2.9km)
- Topoljak Slivice (3km)
- Donji Del (3.1km)
- Rašin Del (3.1km)
- BeliBreg (3.4km)
- Perša (3.5km)
- Kremenac (3.7km)
- Gorni Del (3.8km)
- Simina Čuka (3.9km)
- Lom (4.5km)
- Rt (4.5km)
- Kusak (4.6km)
- Stojin Vrh (4.8km)
- Guđerina (4.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (1.8km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- Rudnik Uglja Soko (4.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (4.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Duboka Padina (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (3.7km)
Airports close to Ornica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (168km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (186.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (200.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ornica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.