Traveling Luck for Preki Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Preki Potok?What's around Preki Potok?
Wikipedia near Preki Potok
Where to stay near Preki Potok
The timezone in Preki Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:32. It's light
Latitude. 43.6561°, Longitude. 21.9072°
Satellite map around Preki Potok
Loading map of Preki Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Preki Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Blendijsko Polje (0.8km)
- Lojzište (1.8km)
- Pograđe (1.9km)
- Točak (2.4km)
- Debela Međa (2.8km)
- Kruševo (3km)
- Prisađe (3.7km)
- Petrovac (3.8km)
- Čair (3.9km)
- Mala Gorevina (4.1km)
- Velika Gorevina (4.1km)
- Kriva Kruška (4.1km)
- Bačište (4.3km)
- Kršina (4.3km)
- Laguševac (4.4km)
- Radina Šuma (4.7km)
- Slanište (4.7km)
- Rudina (5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (3.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (2.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (2.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Golemi Kamen (3.9km)
Airports close to Preki Potok
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (191.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (205.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (212.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Preki Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.