Traveling Luck for Rasovača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rasovaca?What's around Rasovaca?
Wikipedia near Rasovaca
Where to stay near Rasovača
The timezone in Rasovaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 16:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6636°, Longitude. 21.8992°
Satellite map around Rasovača
Loading map of Rasovača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rasovača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lojzište (1km)
- Blendijsko Polje (1.8km)
- Debela Međa (2km)
- Točak (2.3km)
- Petrovac (2.6km)
- Pograđe (2.8km)
- Bačište (3.3km)
- Laguševac (3.4km)
- Radina Šuma (3.5km)
- Kršina (3.5km)
- Slanište (3.5km)
- Čair (3.6km)
- Kruševo (4.3km)
- Kriva Kruška (4.3km)
- Krušar (4.3km)
- Rudina (4.4km)
- Kutlavica (4.5km)
- Vašarište (4.8km)
- Prisađe (5km)
- Ladančica (5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gleganska Padina (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Miloševsko (3.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (3.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (3.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Golemi Kamen (4.7km)
Airports close to Rasovača
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (192.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (205.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (211.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rasovača
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.