Traveling Luck for Rosulja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rosulja?What's around Rosulja?
Wikipedia near Rosulja
Where to stay near Rosulja
The timezone in Rosulja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6622°, Longitude. 21.9311°
Satellite map around Rosulja
Loading map of Rosulja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rosulja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- BeliBreg (1.4km)
- Kosovski Del (1.5km)
- Sredni Del (2.3km)
- Rašin Del (2.7km)
- Visoki Del (3km)
- Rasovača (3km)
- Topoljak Slivice (3.6km)
- Simina Čuka (3.6km)
- Vrh (3.6km)
- Šanci (3.6km)
- Kamenički Del (3.7km)
- Glogan (3.8km)
- SalkovaČuka (3.9km)
- Trševina (4.2km)
- Srednje Brdo (4.3km)
- Guđerina (4.3km)
- Osredak (4.4km)
- Krovina (4.8km)
- Vetrila (4.9km)
- Popovica (4.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (4.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (4.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Duboka Padina (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (0km)
Airports close to Rosulja
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (190km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (203km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (213.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rosulja
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.