Traveling Luck for Selište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Seliste?What's around Seliste?
Wikipedia near Seliste
Where to stay near Selište
The timezone in Seliste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:25 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.6539°, Longitude. 21.9336°
Satellite map around Selište
Loading map of Selište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- BeliBreg (0.3km)
- Sredni Del (1.6km)
- Kosovski Del (2.1km)
- Simina Čuka (2.5km)
- SalkovaČuka (2.9km)
- Kamenički Del (2.9km)
- Glogan (3.2km)
- Visoki Del (3.3km)
- Rašin Del (3.4km)
- Rasovača (3.5km)
- Šanci (3.6km)
- Bogojevski Kamen (3.9km)
- Topoljak Slivice (4.1km)
- Vetrila (4.3km)
- Vrh (4.4km)
- Popovica (4.6km)
- Srednje Brdo (4.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (4.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (3.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (1.1km)
Airports close to Selište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (189.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (203.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (214.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (202.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.