Traveling Luck for Ciganska Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ciganska Reka?What's around Ciganska Reka?
Wikipedia near Ciganska Reka
Where to stay near Ciganska Reka
The timezone in Ciganska Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6692°, Longitude. 21.9814°
Satellite map around Ciganska Reka
Loading map of Ciganska Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ciganska Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Donji Del (1.4km)
- Gorni Del (1.7km)
- Visoki Del (1.9km)
- Topoljak Slivice (2.2km)
- Rt (2.4km)
- Perša (2.4km)
- Lom (2.5km)
- Vetrila (2.8km)
- Rašin Del (2.9km)
- Kamen (3.2km)
- Kusak (3.5km)
- Kosovski Del (3.5km)
- Sredni Del (3.8km)
- Kamenički Del (3.8km)
- Guđerina (3.9km)
- Gradište (4km)
- Kremenac (4km)
- Cerak (4.3km)
- Mitrov Kamen (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Ciganska Reka
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (0.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Pećara (4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (4.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Duboka Padina (3.2km)
Airports close to Ciganska Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (198.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (216.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ciganska Reka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.