Traveling Luck for Lazareva Padina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lazareva Padina?What's around Lazareva Padina?
Wikipedia near Lazareva Padina
Where to stay near Lazareva Padina
The timezone in Lazareva Padina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:51 and Sunset at 19:17. It's light
Latitude. 43.6692°, Longitude. 21.9733°
Satellite map around Lazareva Padina
Loading map of Lazareva Padina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lazareva Padina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- Visoki Del (1.1km)
- Topoljak Slivice (1.6km)
- Donji Del (2.2km)
- Rašin Del (2.2km)
- Gorni Del (2.4km)
- Lom (2.7km)
- Kosovski Del (2.8km)
- Vetrila (2.8km)
- Rt (2.9km)
- Perša (3.2km)
- Sredni Del (3.2km)
- Guđerina (3.4km)
- Kamenički Del (3.5km)
- Kamen (3.8km)
- Kusak (4.3km)
- BeliBreg (4.4km)
- Cerak (4.4km)
- Kremenac (4.5km)
- Gradište (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Lazareva Padina
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (0km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Kladenac (3.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Pećara (4.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dunjar (4.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (4.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Duboka Padina (2.9km)
Airports close to Lazareva Padina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (187.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (199km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lazareva Padina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.