Traveling Luck for Krušjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krusjak?What's around Krusjak?
Wikipedia near Krusjak
Where to stay near Krušjak
The timezone in Krusjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:33. It's light
Latitude. 43.6950°, Longitude. 21.9786°
Satellite map around Krušjak
Loading map of Krušjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krušjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lom (1km)
- Cerak (1.1km)
- Rt (1.9km)
- Stubline (2km)
- Guđerina (2.5km)
- Topoljak Slivice (2.7km)
- Mali Obli Del (2.8km)
- Gorni Del (2.9km)
- Kamen (2.9km)
- Golemi Lipov Trap (3km)
- Tumba (3.1km)
- Rašin Del (3.5km)
- Banovo Brdo (3.7km)
- Donji Del (3.7km)
- Visoki Del (3.8km)
- Ljuljaška (4.3km)
- Veliki Obli Del (4.3km)
- Lajkovac (4.4km)
- Ravni Del (4.5km)
- Krovina (4.6km)
- Mitrov Kamen (4.6km)
- Gradište (4.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Krušjak
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (1.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (3.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Pećara (1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zarvin Kamen (4.5km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Duboka Padina (1.6km)
Airports close to Krušjak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (189.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (213.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krušjak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.