Traveling Luck for Vardište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vardiste?What's around Vardiste?
Wikipedia near Vardiste
Where to stay near Vardište
The timezone in Vardiste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6936°, Longitude. 21.9942°
Satellite map around Vardište
Loading map of Vardište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vardište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rt (1.1km)
- Lom (1.2km)
- Cerak (1.5km)
- Kamen (1.6km)
- Gorni Del (2.2km)
- Banovo Brdo (2.2km)
- Mali Obli Del (2.5km)
- Stubline (2.6km)
- Donji Del (3.2km)
- Mitrov Kamen (3.2km)
- Veliki Obli Del (3.4km)
- Gradište (3.4km)
- Topoljak Slivice (3.7km)
- Guđerina (3.9km)
- Tumba (4.2km)
- Perša (4.3km)
- Golemi Lipov Trap (4.4km)
- Visoki Del (4.5km)
- Rašin Del (4.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Vardište
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (2.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (3.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Pećara (0.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Duboka Padina (3km)
Airports close to Vardište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (195.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vardište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.