Traveling Luck for Vrla Strana, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrla Strana?What's around Vrla Strana?
Wikipedia near Vrla Strana
Where to stay near Vrla Strana
The timezone in Vrla Strana is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6753°, Longitude. 21.9706°
Satellite map around Vrla Strana
Loading map of Vrla Strana and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrla Strana, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Topoljak Slivice (0.9km)
- Visoki Del (1.2km)
- Rašin Del (1.7km)
- Lom (2.2km)
- Gorni Del (2.5km)
- Donji Del (2.5km)
- Rt (2.6km)
- Guđerina (2.6km)
- Kosovski Del (2.7km)
- Vetrila (3.7km)
- Kamen (3.7km)
- Perša (3.7km)
- Sredni Del (3.7km)
- Cerak (3.8km)
- Kamenički Del (4.2km)
- Golemi Lipov Trap (4.2km)
- BeliBreg (4.6km)
- Stubline (4.7km)
- Kusak (4.7km)
- Krovina (4.9km)
- Gradište (4.9km)
- Tumba (5.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Vrla Strana
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (4.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Lazareva Padina (0.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Hajdučki Kladenac (3.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Pećara (3.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rosulja (4.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Duboka Padina (2.1km)
Airports close to Vrla Strana
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (188.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (198.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (215km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vrla Strana
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.