Traveling Luck for Lojzište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lojziste?What's around Lojziste?
Wikipedia near Lojziste
Where to stay near Lojzište
The timezone in Lojziste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:28 and Sunset at 18:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.6700°, Longitude. 21.9056°
Satellite map around Lojzište
Loading map of Lojzište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lojzište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lojzište (0km)
- Debela Međa (1km)
- Točak (1.5km)
- Blendijsko Polje (1.9km)
- Petrovac (2.1km)
- Slanište (3km)
- Rudina (3.4km)
- Kriva Kruška (3.4km)
- Pograđe (3.7km)
- Krušar (3.7km)
- Bačište (3.8km)
- Radina Šuma (3.8km)
- Laguševac (4.1km)
- Lipar (4.2km)
- Jasen (4.3km)
- Kršina (4.3km)
- Čair (4.5km)
- Kruševo (4.6km)
- Ladančica (4.9km)
- Kutlavica (4.9km)
- Duga Šiba (5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Miloševsko (4.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (4.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (4.3km)
Airports close to Lojzište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (192.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (204.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (211.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lojzište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.