Traveling Luck for Obršina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Obrsina?What's around Obrsina?
Wikipedia near Obrsina
Where to stay near Obršina
The timezone in Obrsina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:29 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6889°, Longitude. 21.8756°
Satellite map around Obršina
Loading map of Obršina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Obršina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ladančica (1.1km)
- Slanište (1.5km)
- Krušar (1.7km)
- Petrovac (1.7km)
- Radina Šuma (1.8km)
- Lojze (1.9km)
- Staro Lojze (2.1km)
- Selište (2.3km)
- Bačište (2.7km)
- Kutlavica (2.9km)
- Selište (3.1km)
- Golemi Lug (3.1km)
- Laguševac (3.3km)
- Debela Međa (3.4km)
- Golemo Branište (3.6km)
- Među Šume (3.7km)
- Lojzište (3.8km)
- Livađe (3.8km)
- Kaljeno Polje (3.9km)
- Kršina (3.9km)
- Graničje (4.1km)
- Rudina (4.4km)
- Jasen (4.4km)
- Dubrava (4.5km)
- Duga Šiba (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beli Breg (4.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Laguševac (2.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zabea (4.1km)
Airports close to Obršina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (196.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (206.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (207.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Obršina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.