Traveling Luck for Selište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Seliste?What's around Seliste?
Wikipedia near Seliste
Where to stay near Selište
The timezone in Seliste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 17:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7125°, Longitude. 21.8725°
Satellite map around Selište
Loading map of Selište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Selište (0km)
- Livađe (0.9km)
- Golemo Branište (1.2km)
- Dobiževac (1.9km)
- Lojze (2.3km)
- Krušej (2.4km)
- Okološte (2.5km)
- Pojatište (2.6km)
- Ladančica (2.7km)
- Krušar (2.7km)
- Golemi Lug (2.8km)
- Graničje (2.8km)
- Granica (2.9km)
- Torište (3.1km)
- Staro Lojze (3.2km)
- Slanište (3.4km)
- Rajkov Oblog (3.5km)
- Dubrava (3.6km)
- Ivar (3.7km)
- Beljak (3.8km)
- Selište (3.9km)
- Duga Šiba (4.1km)
- Stubal (4.2km)
- Petrovac (4.3km)
- Krušje (4.3km)
- Bučina (4.3km)
- Livađe (4.6km)
- Strani Seč (4.6km)
- Radina Šuma (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Selište
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Keštica (3.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zabea (4.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gola Planina (4.5km)
Airports close to Selište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (198.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (205km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (205.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (193.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.