Traveling Luck for BelaReka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is BelaReka?What's around BelaReka?
Wikipedia near BelaReka
Where to stay near BelaReka
The timezone in BelaReka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:31 and Sunset at 18:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.7319°, Longitude. 21.7625°
Satellite map around BelaReka
Loading map of BelaReka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around BelaReka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Orlovac (0.9km)
- Gluči Vrh (1.1km)
- Koviljača (1.2km)
- Žeželj (1.5km)
- Šiljak (1.7km)
- Velika Negovica (2km)
- Senački Vrh (2.2km)
- Popove Bore (2.2km)
- Zavoj (2.6km)
- Drenova Glava (2.7km)
- Dranjiska Čuka (2.8km)
- Čuka (2.9km)
- BeljevskiVrh (3km)
- Mala Negovica (3.1km)
- Strukalski Vrh (3.3km)
- Brešnjačka Čuka (3.3km)
- Oblica (3.6km)
- Lipovar (3.7km)
- Lipov Vrh (3.9km)
- Gradište (4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Drenjak (2.6km)
Accommodation around BelaReka
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo (3.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Dranjski Potok (3.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jošanica (1.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (3.4km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Jošanička Banja (2.2km)
Airports close to BelaReka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (196km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (208km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (213.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to BelaReka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (188.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.