Traveling Luck for Ripaljka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ripaljka?What's around Ripaljka?
Wikipedia near Ripaljka
Where to stay near Ripaljka
The timezone in Ripaljka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 17:05. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6297°, Longitude. 21.8528°
Satellite map around Ripaljka
Loading map of Ripaljka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ripaljka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Ripaljka (0km)
- Ozren (1.2km)
- Vašarište (1.8km)
- Igrište (2km)
- Vodice (2.7km)
- Govedarište (2.8km)
- Mednik (2.9km)
- Jermenčić (2.9km)
- Čair (2.9km)
- Ravna Poljana (3km)
- Bekčir (3.4km)
- Paunovo Blato (3.7km)
- Debeli Lug (3.7km)
- Svinjci (3.7km)
- Pažar (4km)
- Trljaci (4.1km)
- Kršina (4.1km)
- Kalavat (4.2km)
- Ključ (4.3km)
- Sečar (4.3km)
- Žarnice (4.5km)
Accommodation around Ripaljka
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (2.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (2.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Banja (4.3km)
- Kopane Pare (2.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Golema Padina (3.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Mirovski Potok (3.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (3.9km)
Airports close to Ripaljka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (193km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (211.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (211.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ripaljka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (203.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.