Traveling Luck for Lukovo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Lukovo?What's around Lukovo?
Wikipedia near Lukovo
Where to stay near Lukovo
The timezone in Lukovo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 19:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6372°, Longitude. 21.7539°
Satellite map around Lukovo
Loading map of Lukovo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lukovo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lukovo (0km)
- Strikovac (0.7km)
- Pavčina (1.3km)
- Merino (1.4km)
- Krušje (1.5km)
- Ambarišta (1.7km)
- Jazbine (1.7km)
- Raskrsje (1.8km)
- Bojina (1.8km)
- Kunje (1.8km)
- Bojina (1.8km)
- Brestansko (2.1km)
- Ravna Šuma (2.1km)
- Drenov Panj (2.3km)
- Gorocvet (2.5km)
- Starčevica (2.9km)
- Srednji Brod (2.9km)
- Cerje (3km)
- Staro Selo (3.1km)
- Jošje (3.1km)
- Šib (3.2km)
- Gorunje (3.2km)
- Šiljina Njiva (3.4km)
- Ćumurdžinica (3.5km)
- Nerezina (3.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Lukovo
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bovanska Klisura (3.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (2.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studeni Kladenac (3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (3.7km)
Airports close to Lukovo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (201km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (204.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lukovo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.