Traveling Luck for Krušje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krusje?What's around Krusje?
Wikipedia near Krusje
Where to stay near Krušje
The timezone in Krusje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6464°, Longitude. 21.7631°
Satellite map around Krušje
Loading map of Krušje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krušje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Krušje (0km)
- Raskrsje (0.6km)
- Gorocvet (1.1km)
- Ravna Šuma (1.2km)
- Jazbine (1.3km)
- Lukovo (1.5km)
- Srednji Brod (1.5km)
- Jošje (1.6km)
- Gorunje (1.9km)
- Staro Selo (2.1km)
- Kunje (2.1km)
- Merino (2.2km)
- Strikovac (2.2km)
- Pavčina (2.6km)
- Brestansko (2.9km)
- Nerezina (2.9km)
- Ambarišta (3km)
- Starčevica (3.1km)
- Rusalija (3.1km)
- Bojina (3.3km)
- Bojina (3.3km)
- Kaljavac (3.4km)
- Drenov Panj (3.5km)
- Krnjani (3.5km)
- Krušar (3.5km)
- Trnjak (3.8km)
- Šiljina Njiva (4.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Krušje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (3.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studeni Kladenac (3.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (3.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Široka Kosa (3.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (3.3km)
Airports close to Krušje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (201km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (204.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krušje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.