Traveling Luck for Jazbine, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jazbine?What's around Jazbine?
Wikipedia near Jazbine
Where to stay near Jazbine
The timezone in Jazbine is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 17:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6503°, Longitude. 21.7506°
Satellite map around Jazbine
Loading map of Jazbine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jazbine, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jazbine (0km)
- Raskrsje (0.9km)
- Krušje (1.3km)
- Staro Selo (1.4km)
- Merino (1.4km)
- Srednji Brod (1.7km)
- Lukovo (1.7km)
- Nerezina (1.9km)
- Gorocvet (2.2km)
- Strikovac (2.2km)
- Jošje (2.4km)
- Ravna Šuma (2.5km)
- Ambarišta (2.6km)
- Gorunje (3km)
- Pavčina (3km)
- Bojina (3.1km)
- Kunje (3.2km)
- Pravac (3.3km)
- Trnjak (3.4km)
- Bojina (3.5km)
- Sopot (3.6km)
- Ravnjak (3.6km)
- Brestansko (3.7km)
- Krnjani (3.7km)
- Bukovic (3.8km)
- Ploča (3.9km)
- Kaljavac (3.9km)
- Šib (3.9km)
Accommodation around Jazbine
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bevanska Klisura (3.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (2.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (2.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Široka Kosa (2.8km)
- Vrh (2.1km)
Airports close to Jazbine
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.1km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (202.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (203.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jazbine
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.