Traveling Luck for Vašarište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vasariste?What's around Vasariste?
Wikipedia near Vasariste
Where to stay near Vašarište
The timezone in Vasariste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 17:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6433°, Longitude. 21.8567°
Satellite map around Vašarište
Loading map of Vašarište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vašarište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Vašarište (0km)
- Čair (1.3km)
- Ripaljka (1.8km)
- Mednik (2.1km)
- Debeli Lug (2.2km)
- Kršina (2.3km)
- Igrište (2.7km)
- Ključ (2.8km)
- Laguševac (2.9km)
- Ozren (3km)
- Vodice (3.5km)
- Bačište (3.5km)
- Kalavat (3.7km)
- Jasen (3.8km)
- Kutlavica (3.9km)
- Pograđe (4.1km)
- Agina Livada (4.3km)
- Jermenčić (4.4km)
- Radina Šuma (4.5km)
- Govedarište (4.5km)
Accommodation around Vašarište
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (4km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (1.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Banja (2.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ravnište (3.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Golema Padina (3.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (3.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Sokobanja (4.6km)
Airports close to Vašarište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (193.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (210.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vašarište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.