Traveling Luck for Trebič, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Trebic?What's around Trebic?
Wikipedia near Trebic
Where to stay near Trebič
The timezone in Trebic is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6508°, Longitude. 21.8469°
Satellite map around Trebič
Loading map of Trebič and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trebič, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Debeli Lug (0.9km)
- Mednik (1.1km)
- Vašarište (1.3km)
- Ključ (1.5km)
- Čair (1.9km)
- Kršina (1.9km)
- Laguševac (2.4km)
- Jasen (2.5km)
- Kalavat (2.6km)
- Igrište (2.8km)
- Ripaljka (2.8km)
- Agina Livada (3km)
- Kutlavica (3km)
- Bačište (3km)
- Kaljeno Polje (3.4km)
- Vodice (3.4km)
- Trebič (3.7km)
- Krušak (3.8km)
- Radina Šuma (3.9km)
- Među Šume (4km)
- Ozren (4km)
- Logorište (4.2km)
- Pažar (4.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Trebič
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beli Breg (2.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ravnište (2.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (4.4km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (0km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Banja (1.6km)
Airports close to Trebič
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (161.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (195.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (209.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (210.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trebič
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.