Traveling Luck for Kršina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krsina?What's around Krsina?
Wikipedia near Krsina
Where to stay near Kršina
The timezone in Krsina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 16:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.6603°, Longitude. 21.8622°
Satellite map around Kršina
Loading map of Kršina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kršina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kršina (0km)
- Laguševac (0.7km)
- Bačište (1.2km)
- Čair (1.4km)
- Kutlavica (1.9km)
- Debeli Lug (2km)
- Radina Šuma (2.2km)
- Ključ (2.2km)
- Vašarište (2.3km)
- Jasen (2.6km)
- Mednik (3km)
- Kaljeno Polje (3km)
- Agina Livada (3.5km)
- Među Šume (3.5km)
- Selište (3.7km)
- Petrovac (4.1km)
- Ripaljka (4.1km)
- Kalavat (4.2km)
- Staro Lojze (4.2km)
- Ladančica (4.3km)
- Lojzište (4.3km)
- Pograđe (4.3km)
- Logorište (4.6km)
- Igrište (4.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Kršina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beli Breg (2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ravnište (4km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (1.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Banja (2.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Barudžija (4.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Soko Grad (4.5km)
Airports close to Kršina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (194.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (209km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (209.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kršina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.