Traveling Luck for Bačište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Baciste?What's around Baciste?
Wikipedia near Baciste
Where to stay near Bačište
The timezone in Baciste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:37 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.6694°, Longitude. 21.8658°
Satellite map around Bačište
Loading map of Bačište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bačište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bačište (0km)
- Laguševac (0.6km)
- Radina Šuma (0.9km)
- Kutlavica (1.2km)
- Kršina (1.2km)
- Čair (2.6km)
- Jasen (2.7km)
- Selište (2.7km)
- Kaljeno Polje (2.7km)
- Ključ (2.8km)
- Debeli Lug (2.8km)
- Petrovac (3km)
- Među Šume (3km)
- Ladančica (3km)
- Staro Lojze (3.2km)
- Vašarište (3.5km)
- Slanište (3.6km)
- Agina Livada (3.7km)
- Lojze (3.7km)
- Lojzište (3.8km)
- Mednik (4km)
- Debela Međa (4.1km)
- Krušar (4.2km)
- Logorište (4.5km)
- Golemi Lug (4.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beli Breg (2.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Banja (3.2km)
Airports close to Bačište
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.4km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (195.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (208.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (208.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bačište
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.