Traveling Luck for Trebič, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Trebic?What's around Trebic?
Wikipedia near Trebic
Where to stay near Trebič
The timezone in Trebic is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 15:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6553°, Longitude. 21.8081°
Satellite map around Trebič
Loading map of Trebič and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Trebič, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Trebič (0km)
- Kalavat (1.2km)
- Krušak (1.3km)
- Rusalija (1.4km)
- Krušar (1.6km)
- Agina Livada (2.4km)
- Gorunje (2.5km)
- Kaljavac (2.6km)
- Mednik (2.8km)
- Logorište (2.9km)
- Ključ (3km)
- Ornice (3.1km)
- Jošje (3.2km)
- Debeli Lug (3.2km)
- Pažar (3.2km)
- Jasen (3.3km)
- Gorocvet (3.4km)
- Krnjani (3.5km)
- Ravna Šuma (3.6km)
- Vodice (3.6km)
- Igrište (3.7km)
- Žarnice (4km)
- Kaljeno Polje (4km)
- Srednji Brod (4.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Trebič
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Beli Breg (3.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Trebič (3.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Banja (2.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Vodički Kamen (4.1km)
Airports close to Trebič
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (198.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (206.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (214km)
Airfields or small airports close to Trebič
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.