Traveling Luck for Strane, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Strane?What's around Strane?
Wikipedia near Strane
Where to stay near Strane
The timezone in Strane is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. 43.6558°, Longitude. 21.7486°
Satellite map around Strane
Loading map of Strane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Strane, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jazbine (0.7km)
- Staro Selo (0.8km)
- Nerezina (1.1km)
- Raskrsje (1.3km)
- Srednji Brod (1.6km)
- Krušje (1.8km)
- Merino (1.9km)
- Jošje (2.5km)
- Gorocvet (2.5km)
- Lukovo (2.5km)
- Pravac (2.6km)
- Trnjak (2.7km)
- Sopot (2.9km)
- Strikovac (2.9km)
- Ravna Šuma (3km)
- Bukovic (3.1km)
- Ambarišta (3.2km)
- Ploča (3.3km)
- Gorunje (3.3km)
- Krnjani (3.4km)
- Ravnjak (3.5km)
- Sokolovica (3.6km)
- Kaljavac (3.8km)
- Bojina (3.8km)
- Pavčina (3.8km)
- Kunje (3.9km)
- Trkanje (4.2km)
- Bojina (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Strane
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bevanska Klisura (3.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (2.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bovansko Jezero (4.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (2.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (1.4km)
Airports close to Strane
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (202.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (202.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (219.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Strane
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.