Traveling Luck for Staro Selo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Staro Selo?What's around Staro Selo?
Wikipedia near Staro Selo
Where to stay near Staro Selo
The timezone in Staro Selo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 18:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6608°, Longitude. 21.7531°
Satellite map around Staro Selo
Loading map of Staro Selo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Staro Selo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Staro Selo (0km)
- Nerezina (0.9km)
- Srednji Brod (1.2km)
- Jazbine (1.4km)
- Raskrsje (1.6km)
- Trnjak (2km)
- Krušje (2.1km)
- Jošje (2.1km)
- Sopot (2.2km)
- Pravac (2.3km)
- Gorocvet (2.4km)
- Ploča (2.5km)
- Bukovic (2.6km)
- Krnjani (2.7km)
- Merino (2.7km)
- Lukovo (3.1km)
- Gorunje (3.1km)
- Ravna Šuma (3.1km)
- Kaljavac (3.1km)
- Sokolovica (3.6km)
- Strikovac (3.6km)
- Gajbuđe (3.8km)
- Ambarišta (4km)
- Martinovica (4km)
- Ravnjak (4.2km)
- Rusalija (4.2km)
- Kunje (4.2km)
Accommodation around Staro Selo
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bevanska Klisura (4.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (3.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (2.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (1.6km)
Airports close to Staro Selo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (202.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (202.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Staro Selo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.