Traveling Luck for Breg, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Breg?What's around Breg?
Wikipedia near Breg
Where to stay near Breg
The timezone in Breg is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6692°, Longitude. 21.7492°
Satellite map around Breg
Loading map of Breg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Breg, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Nerezina (0.8km)
- Staro Selo (1.1km)
- Sopot (1.1km)
- Trnjak (1.2km)
- Pravac (1.4km)
- Bukovic (1.5km)
- Ploča (1.8km)
- Srednji Brod (2.1km)
- Jazbine (2.5km)
- Raskrsje (2.7km)
- Krnjani (2.7km)
- Martinovica (2.8km)
- Sokolovica (2.9km)
- Jošje (3km)
- Krušje (3.3km)
- Gorocvet (3.4km)
- Gajbuđe (3.4km)
- Kaljavac (3.4km)
- Poljanica (3.5km)
- Krušak (3.6km)
- Merino (3.6km)
- Ornica (3.9km)
- Gorunje (4km)
- Džondžole (4.2km)
- Smrdan (4.2km)
- Lukovo (4.2km)
- Ravna Šuma (4.2km)
Accommodation around Breg
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strikovac (4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Virovi (4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Veljikov Kamen (2.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Šakavica (1.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vrh (1.5km)
Airports close to Breg
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (201.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (203.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (218.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Breg
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.